BRITISH PSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY (BPS)
TEST USER ABILITY & PERSONALITY
Train to use ability, careers and personality tests effectively for selection and development.
THE SELF-DIRECTED SEARCH
CLICK ON IMAGE
FOR SAMPLE REPORT
British Psychological Society Test User: Ability & Personality
Executive & Career Coaches, Coaching Psychologists, HR Professionals
Distance Learning (about 30 hours study).
Tests of Aptitude, Ability Attainment, Career Interests and Personality (15FQ/16PF; Emotional Intelligence, Values and Myers & Briggs Type (JTI, Golden Profile) - Sample Reports above.
ABILITY €500; PERSONALITY €750; ABILITY & PERSONALITY €1,250; REAFFIRMATION €150 Level.
INSTALLMENT PAYMENT OPTIONS HERE
You complete this option working from a comprehensive Course Manual in pdf and our Assessment Portfolio (the evaluation of competency for the course) in word document for each of the two certifications, Ability and Personality, in that order.
A. Test User Ability
The Test User Ability covers the main theoretical areas, including:
1) Principles of scaling, standardisation and norm-referencing; 2) Test theory – Classical test theory and Item response theory; 3) Reliability, Validity and Choosing Tests; 4) Assessment in Selection, Development and Guidance; 5) Interpreting test results; 6) Providing oral feedback; 7) Providing written feedback.
B. Test User Personality
The Test User Personality module is more about using tests with a client or candidate, and covers your basic training in analysing personality profiles. Our training is based on 16PF/15FQ (Sample Report on this page), and you are required to:
1. Identify a 'Client' to take the 15FQ for training purposes;
2. Have him/her complete the 15FQ online - we will send you the log-in code for this;
3. Conduct an analysis of their 15FQ Profile - we will instruct you how;
4. Prepare feedback on the key elements of the profile - we will check your preparation;
5. Deliver feedback in a videotaped role play;
6. Write up a report on the entire exercise; and
7. Complete a series of short-answer theoretical questions in the workbook.
You will be directed to all the relevant reading in the Course Manual and provided with step-by-step guidelines and worksheets on everything.
Please contact us for further information at: or (+353) 01 640 1957