BRITISH PSYCHOLOGICAL SOCIETY (BPS)
TEST USER ABILITY & PERSONALITY
Train to use ability, careers and personality tests effectively for selection and development.
THE SELF-DIRECTED SEARCH
CLICK ON IMAGE
FOR SAMPLE REPORT
British Psychological Society Test User: Ability & Personality
Executive & Career Coaches, Coaching Psychologists, HR Professionals
Distance Learning (about 30 hours study) - requires internet connection for practicals.
Tests of Aptitude, Ability Attainment, Career Interests and Personality (15FQ/16PF; Emotional Intelligence, Values and Myers & Briggs Type (JTI, Golden Profile) - Sample Reports above.
ABILITY €600; PERSONALITY €750; ABILITY & PERSONALITY €1,250. Installments 3 x €450 (enquire).
You complete this option working from a comprehensive Course Manual in pdf and our Assessment Portfolio (the evaluation of competency for the course) in word document for each of the two certifications, Ability and Personality, in that order.
A. Test User Ability is mostly a theoretical course with four Modules:
1. Types and Uses of Psychometric Tests
2. Test Administration, Scoring and Delivering Feedback on Ability Tests using Zoom;
3. Standardising Test Scores (Mean, Standard Deviation, Standard Error & Confidence Intervals)
4. Selecting and Evaluating Tests (Reliability & Validity) and Test Evaluation Summary.
B. Test User Personality is more about using tests in a 'live' context, and covers your basic training in analysing personality profiles. Our training is based on 16PF/15FQ (Sample Report and you are trained to:
1. Conduct an analysis of a15FQ Profile;
2. Prepare feedback on the key elements of the profile
3. Deliver feedback in an interactive role play session using the online video platform Zoom;
4. Write up a report on the entire exercise;
5. Complete a series of short-answer theoretical questions in the workbook.
You will be directed to all the relevant reading in the Course Manual and provided with step-by-step guidelines and worksheets on everything.
Please contact us for further information at: or +353 (1) 6401957.